Friday, August 13, 2010

Is the Earth In Its Own Sense?????????

Theses days the weather is not normal.
I think it is because of the environment.
We are distroying the Earth.They are getting hotter and hotter.
Maybe it might get hotter and hotter so their might be winter anymore.
I think it is possible that the earth can be destroyed.
Not right exactly in 1012.
Maybe a few years later.
Now we don't have a way to make it better I think because it is ruined too much!!
I waried that the earth will only have summer.
I also like winter.
We don't like hot weathers so we will use air conditioners and the air will become worse.
Shouldn't we use air conditioner???
But we can't live without it.
What can we do??

1 comment:

  1. I have heard some news that many scientists and engineers are trying their best to find ways in developing our world in a manner which are eco-friendly. If you watch CNN's eco solutions, you will discover many things which may astonish a lot!!!
    If they can help the earth then why don't you by doing little simple ways...maybe you know what those are.^^

    ReplyDelete