Monday, August 2, 2010

Crazy Homework!!!

These days we have many homeworks because we go to many acadamies.They makes me really creazy.
But these days we have vacations so we are well.
But during normal times we have hard time finishing all of the homework and it is sometimes vary stressfull.
I would like to read books everyday but because of homework I can't read them.Maybe many students are stressfull because of it.It can be a poblem because it makes people crazy!!!!!!!!!!If there are too many homeworks and you are almost crazy what will you do?????????

2 comments:

  1. What do you like to do?
    I like drawing pictures.
    So, I say 'I will do this homework and draw a picture.' then, wanting to draw,
    I quickly do my homework.
    Also, how about telling the teacher who gives you lots of homework?
    If you cannot avoid it, enjoy it!
    Fighting, Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your advice..>0<

    ReplyDelete