Friday, August 20, 2010

Blog Survey

1.I think it is interesting to have this class.I want to improve my English ability.

2.3,For me thinking of the now thing was hard for me.

3.I enjoyed it.Because it is my first blog and it is in english.

4.I didn't like to do think of the topic.

5.I think it is just okay.

6.I spent almost everyday.

7.It was difficult to do it but I almost did it.

8.I didn't feel any of that feeling.Because I just wrote things in my blog.

9.This is my first blog.

10.I would get interseted in comic etrips.

11.I think they are writing good things and some jokes.

12.I posted in every posting.

13.I learned how to make blog and use it.

14.I didn't think about that yet.--!

15.Yes,I WILL continue writing on my blog.

1.A

2.A

3.A

4.X

5.X

6.A

7.A(Becuase people see and write comments.)

8.A(It is good having many fallowers.)

9.A(About 7-8)

10.A(It looks good when I put photoes.)

11.A

12.A(Because we use alot of English to use the blog.)

13.A(I think it is good becuase we can meet foreign friends.)

14.A(Because I wanted to make it good.)

15.I think it is good for improving English.

16.I think there is no disadventage in blog class.(I THINK)

No comments:

Post a Comment